مطلوب مدير مبيعات لدى Bühler Group في القاهرة ، مصر
Project Sales Manager-Tenders
Buhler Group in Cairo, Egypt is looking for a professional Project Manager skilled in tenders to join our sales team. This position will be responsible to fulfill the tender requirements and handle the tender packages in the region.
- Close cooperation with the regional technology department to finalize the tender concept in the region and prepare a clear scope description for the quotation team.
- Responsible to drive tender packages in coordination with the Headquarters and Middle East.
- Responsible for all grain storage tenders in Middle East.
- Handling the local sourcing to fulfill the requirements of the tender.
- Coordinate with the procurement team for local purchases.
- Active technical and commercial support of the quotation team for preparation of the tender packages.
- Defining the scope and specifications for the tender package and managing the price and quality of documentation.
- Preparation of a tender package database to be used in future tenders.
- First contact for the technical team of the contractors.
- Support Project Manager on site during project executions.
- Ensure the region actively maintains the grain storage systems of Buhler.
- Maintaining close contact to government organizations to develop the customer service business.
- Provide and consolidated price strategy for tenders in Egypt.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 6 – 8 years of governmental tender preparation and project management.
- Experience in contracting business.
- Knowledge of governmental grain storage tenders.
- Experience in procurement and third-party assessment.
- Fluent communication skill in English language; Knowledge of Arabic is an advantage.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization.
- Full overview of the market in Egypt including competitors.
- Good knowledge in customer service strategy for grain storage
- International & successful company with sustainable prospects for the future
- Wide technically & modern environment with interesting challenges
- Professional environment with an open communication culture
- Exciting development and training opportunities
- Great & dynamic work environment
Who we are
Bühler as an employer
We are working to create sustainable innovations for a better world. Our aim is to transform the world’s most pressing food and mobility challenges into sustainable technologies, process solutions and business models. At Bühler, you are empowered to show initiative and take responsibility. In our family-owned company, personal success goes hand in hand with shared success. We foster a diverse and inclusive workplace where integrity and courage are key drivers of our success. We support your personal development because we want you to make a difference. By joining Bühler, you will be helping us tackle global challenges while at the same time meeting the needs of our customers.إقرأ أيضا:العمل من المنزل مطلوب مشروع جمع البيانات للناطقين باللغة الإنجليزية لدى شركة أبين
Bühler is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company, therefore, it’s important that you match us and we match you. Regardless of your gender (m/f/d).