مطلوب موظف إدارة الموقع لدى مجموعة الصقر المتحدة في دبي ، الإمارات العربية المتحدة
Site Admin_ Construction Start Now
We are looking to hire an organized Site Admin_ Construction to join our incredible team at United Al Saqer Group in Abu Dhabi.
Growing your career as a Full Time Site Admin_ Construction is an incredible opportunity to develop exceptional skills.
If you are strong in leadership, persuasion and have the right experience for the job, then apply for the position of Site Admin_ Construction at United Al Saqer Group today!
Business Unit: Royal Construction
Royal International Construction is a relatively new name on the UAE’s vibrant construction scene vision but is one that harnesses the strengths and heritage of its founders and the expert talents of its proactive management team. The company currently employs over 500 construction experts located throughout the UAE, with an unparalleled skill set covering finance, architecture, design, mechanical and electrical engineering, as well as project management, we also have a in-house team dedicated to producing high standard technical bids and comprehensive and competitive commercial tenders.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير مبيعات لدى Air Products في الإمارات
Are you a diversified professional looking for a role within an ambitious Company? Are you confident, able to influence, challenge and build relationships at all levels?
We are recruiting a Site Admin to join our exceptional Operations Department. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for someone with proven Site Admin experience who is personable and capable to quickly establish their credibility.
If you are excited by a challenge, have a can-do attitude and a passion for leaving your mark on an organization then this is the opportunity for you.
We want to encourage you to grow and challenge yourself because when we pursue excellence, we create great experiences together and with our customers.
…. Sounds like YOU? Then read on.
In This Role You Will Have The Opportunity
In this exciting role you will be working closely with each Project Manager and be responsible for planning and coordinating the materials, plant, equipment and labor for our large construction projects. As the Senior Project Engineer, you will control each program to ensure its efficiency. You will also preempt any delays, where they are & how we can speed them up and ensure efficient cost savings along the way.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مشرف متجر لدى GMG في دبي
- Performs administrative duties for job sites ensuring all documentation regarding timesheets, equipment usage and all personnel related allowances are maintained as required
- Learns, interprets and applies organizational policies, rules and regulations
- Establishes and dismantles site offices as required
- Maintains an organized filing system on site
- Perform and maintain daily documentation, filing and typing
- Maintain and organize document files
- Perform general clerical duties; filing and couriers, material receiving
- Provide administrative support to various departments as needed. Such as assisting with client meetings, creating presentations and packages.
- Assist with client meetings
- Basic understandings of Construction HSE systems and requirements
- Administers office and safety supplies, stationary
- Suggest and implement improved work methods and systems relating to administrative tasks
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required has to be don
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Must possess construction site administration related experience with knowledge of purchasing, accounts payable and payroll.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Good command of English and Arabic
- Intermediate level of computer skills in MS Word and MS Excel
Benefitsإقرأ أيضا:وظائف حكومية شاغرة لدى هيئة الصحة في دبي
In return, we offer you a path towards your most rewarding career and an opportunity to be part of one of the leading family groups within the UAE. Additionally, we provide a competitive benefits package for all successful candidates.
Location: Abu Dhabi
What will it be like to work for United Al Saqer Group?
Established more than 37 years ago, the United Al Saqer Group (UASG) is one of the leading multi-sector business groups in the United Arab Emirates. The UASG owns and operates a diverse yet complementary portfolio of six UAE-based companies encompassing several key industry sectors, which includes Abu Dhabi Motors, Dalma Motors, Al Saqer Heavy Equipment, Al Saqer Property Management, Awraq Islamic Financial Brokerage, Royal International Construction, and Royal Joinery.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates who have above mentioned criteria will be called by the HR Department.
- Excellent benefits
- Opportunities to grow
- Attractive package
Job originally posted on GrabJobs. If you need to report this job please contact GrabJobs
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا