مطلوب مدير الحساب الفني لدى MBR Partners في عمان ,الاردن
TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
What They Do
Our client is a telecom analytics company that provides solutions for Communications Service Providers (CSPs) to develop strategies and decisions for new digital businesses, customer experience management, and network planning and optimization. They partner with some of the largest telecommunications providers in the world, enabling them to take better, and more timely actions to drive higher business ROIs.
Their technical account team is a hard-working and highly driven team, collaborating closely with sales, product management and their clients to address their needs and challenges. With a focus on their clients’ success, they develop trusted and in-depth relationships with them; it goes beyond a sales transaction.
They are the technical face of the company. They build and maintain strong relationships with their customers, vendors and third parties. It is their responsibility to position the company as a long-term partner to their clients, and to ensure that all of the company’s solutions and services are delivered to high-quality standards.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير تسويق لدى مستشفى الكندي في الاردن
They are the voice of their customers. They listen and they learn. Always highly aware and knowledgeable about the evolution of the industry, they need to understand best the needs and challenges of their clients, and it is their role to represent their value and interest within our client.
YOUR ROLE AS TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
To Achieve This, You Will Need To
As a Technical Account Manager, your core responsibility will be to meet and exceed targets within your assigned accounts and territories.
- Identify new business opportunities and seek out major clients over a wide geographical area and develop sales strategies and account plans to build, qualify, and convert the sales funnel.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with their clients at all levels by understanding their business needs and objectives and delivering day-to-day account management with professional support.
- Build an account plan and engagement strategy, identify opportunities to grow their business and generate sales, including up-selling and cross-selling, and clearly understand the levers that impact the allocation and provision of budgets.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of their solutions, have an appreciation of country specific business landscapes and trends, and ensure the company is on a winning position during multi-vendor solution bids.
- Collaborate with Technology, Product, and Marketing teams within the company to drive clients success and lead generation.
What They Value
- Proven 5-10 years track record in solution-based Pre-Sales and/or Sales in the telecommunications industry
- Results driven with a focus on clients complemented by a strong business acumen
- Bachelor’s Degree and above in Computer Science, Engineering or related field for technical project managers
- Technically inclined, problem solver with an understanding or hands-on experience in Data Analytics, Customer Experience and Service Assurance
- Good understanding of packet core domain across 3G, 4G and 5G
- Basic knowledge of data science / machine learning
- Familiarity with cloud technologies
- Understanding of evolving technologies in telco markets
- Proficient in engaging directly with customers at all levels of the organisation and across different functions
- Excellent client-facing, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deliver professional sales presentation, proposals and reports
- Excellent knowledge of MS office and iWork
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with great attention-to-detail
- Ability to deliver high-quality work while working under pressure with tight deadlines
- Ability to drive for results in a cross-functional hybrid team
- Please ignore the salary stated as it is open to negotiation.
Desired Skills and Experience
account managementإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدراء للعمل لدى مطاعم وكافيات في السعوديه منطقه الطائف