وظائف مطورين لدى EPAM Systems في تركيا
Senior Java Developer: Fast-track opportunity for recently resettled IT-specialists
Recently Arrived in a New Country and Looking for Work?
If you are resettling in a new country, we understand it can be an uncertain and challenging time. If you’re an IT professional and exploring your next work opportunity, we are ready to support you with flexible, remote, contract and permanent opportunities. We have adapted our hiring process and relocation options to better support you.
Apply now to speak to our friendly Talent Acquisition Specialist about this opportunity.
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Java Developer with 5+ years of programming experience and in-depth knowledge of Java 8 and Java 11 to join our team.
The customer is a Swiss multinational investment bank and financial services company founded and based in Switzerland. Co-headquartered in the cities of Zürich and Basel, it maintains a presence in all major financial centers as the largest Swiss banking institution in the world.
You will help to design and implement innovative IT solutions to help prevent, detect and report on financial crimes and terrorist financing activities.إقرأ أيضا:وظائف شاغرة لدى شركة نستله في كركابي
- Develop, maintain and operate Anti-money laundering software including integration with AI model
- Integrate bug fixes and enhancements delivered by our product vendor
- Adopt the strategic build chain and related DevOps tools
- Act as a member in an Agile engineering team
- Work closely with the Technical Lead, Business Analysts, Data Analysts, testers and other developers
- 3+ years of programming experience and in-depth knowledge of Java 8 and Java 11
- Proficiency in Spring, services using JSON and XML formats; produce reusable technical components
- Knowledge in object oriented concepts, data structures and algorithms
- Willingness to learn
- Experience with cloud services
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Excellent communication skills and experience in liaising with global teams
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
- Knowledge of GitLab, Nexus, Jira
- Comfortable in a Linux based server environment including scripting
- Strong SQL knowledge, experience with relational database system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have
- Financials Services IT background, experience with AML Transaction Monitoring solutions
- Experience on the Azure platform
- Knowledge of Scala, Spark
You will receive
- Expenses allowance (amount dependent on your personal situation)*
- Help organizing your work visa documentation and/or work permit, if required
- Free English classes
- Access to our virtual Employee Assistance Program for emotional wellbeing support
- Support and connections to help you settle in a new location
- Plus, many additional benefits depending on the country you’ll work from
For other flexible and/or contract opportunities, visit www.anywhere.epam.com or to explore our full-time and permanent opportunities, visit www.epam.com/careers