وظائف شاغرة لدى نيوم في نيوم ، تبوك ، المملكة العربية السعودية
Engineering Manager – Road Division
Position: Engineering Manager – Road Division
Reports to: Head of Road Division
Sector: Land Mobility – NEOM Authority
Job Location: Sharma, KSA
NEOM’s Authority is aiming to disrupt the existing models and set a new standard for governance in the world. As the Authority of the Future takes shape, it will focus on being “digitally native,” adaptive, lean and citizen/business-centric. To achieve this ambitious road map, the Engineering Manager, Road Division, will contribute to the successful design and implementation of transportation projects underpinning the NEOM mobility vision and establish capacity that will allow the Authority to plan, maintain and operate a safe and efficient road network of over 6,500km of roads ranging from narrow low volume roads, urban roads and multi-lane divided highways, all of which must support the vision of advanced, non-fossil fuel powered mobility and a reliance on public transit over the private automobile.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب اخصائي سوشيال ميديا في الرياض
The Engineering Manager will work with other NEOM departments responsible for planning parts of NEOM, implementing new policies and building roads for the immediate construction needs. They will ensure coordinated road transport policies are implemented region-wide and that NEOM has a state-of-the-art transportation system that will support the aggressive implementation schedule to support its growing population and economic growth. Understanding how the public transit first principle and the drive towards autonomous cars and electric mobility will affect the administration and operations of the road network will be vital.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES :
- Provides advice and consultative services to senior management of business units within NEOM with respect to a range of road transportation policy, regulations, planning, engineering and design, and procurement topics
- Supports the Land Mobility Team and the Coordinated Road Transport Authority with policy development, assessment of projects and serves as a key point of contact, liaising with stakeholders and other departments
- Facilitates stakeholder engagement by regularly liaising with internal and external partners regarding project development, administration and implementation
- Serves as Roads Division’s primary subject matter engineering expert for transportation system policy, planning, design, procurement, project announcement, milestones and public relations
BACKGROUND, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مهندس ميكانيك للعمل في المملكة العربية السعودية
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Highly developed creative thinking, problem solving, research, analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Over 10 years of relevant experience in road transportation planning, or engineering and design
- Specific examples of Urban planning work and project experience in the Middle East region, with experience in Saudi Arabia strongly preferred
- High-level communication and presentation skills and ability to interact with a diverse set of professional disciplines, partners and stakeholders
- Direct experience with major multi-disciplinary transport engineering projects that further the development and implementation of local and regional transportation networks
- Leads research and material support services to the business unit on a range of transportation engineering, planning and policy issues
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, MicroStation, CPS, HiCo and other related industry tools
- Familiarity with civil engineering design tools such as InRoads, Civil 3D, and BIM is an asset
- Strong working knowledge of relevant road transport legislation and its application in the Middle East and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Demonstrated success in administering regulatory approvals associated with infrastructure projects, including permits with conservation authorities and road/rail authorities
- Experienced in project management, report and proposal writing
- Proficiency using Construction Management System tools, such as Aurigo, Builterra or equivalent applications
- Prior experience in transportation planning, infrastructure, urban planning, public administration, urban geography or a related discipline is an advantage
- Ability to lead a team and coordinate with multiple teams handling handle multiple tasks & competing deadlines
- Good working knowledge of transportation planning theories, principles and analysis
Qualifications And Experience.
- Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Road Transportation Engineering
- Strong experience with Project Management and client relationship management is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including team leadership, motivation, organizational and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills demonstrated in project design
- Self-motivated, flexible and enthusiastic team player
- Committed to building a culture fostering growth and opportunities
- Complete fluency in English is required
- Fluency in multiple additional languages will be an advantage
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products (PowerPoint, Excel and Word), with knowledge in other presentational and organizational products or multi-media tools being an advantage
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Laundry and housekeeping.
- Free transportation.
- 2 flights per month domestic round trip.
- 1 Annual Travel Allowance.
- Relocation Flight.
- Free Meals ( breakfast, lunch, dinner ).
- Schooling – 60K SAR per child up to 3 children.
- Bonus 20-30% annual (performance based).
- Savings Plan ( Long-term incentive plan ).
- Medical insurance ( VVIP health coverage), for Employee, Family & Parents.
- Annual Leave 30 working days annual.
- Remote Working 24 working days annual.