مطلوب مدير مشروع الإنتاج لدى AGCO Corporation في جبزي ، كوجالي ، تركيا
Production Project Manager
Making a difference. That’s what a career at AGCO is all about. At AGCO you have a voice and the opportunity to impact our long-term success, as well as your own
AGCO is a global leader focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery and infrastructure. AGCO supports more productive farming through a full line of tractors, combines, hay tools, sprayers, forage equipment, tillage, implements, grain storage and protein production systems, as well as related replacement parts. AGCO products are sold through five core brands, Challenger®, Fendt®, GSI®, Massey Ferguson® and Valtra® and are distributed globally through 3,150 independent dealers and distributors in more than 140 countries worldwide. Our diverse product line, global reach and technological solutions help our customers not only survive today’s changing landscape, but to also prosper. Visit www.AGCOcorp.com for more information.
Production Project Manager
Location: Gebze, Istanbul
- Set up an SKD/CKD Operation in Turkey for a SOP.
- The role starts as Production Project Manager for setting up the facility/tools/staff to start the assembly line until the end of the ramp up phase and then transforms to the Production Manager responsible for the following areas: Safety, Quality, Manufacturing Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain, Maintenance.
Project Management Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing the project to make sure the proposed plan adheres to the timeline, budget and its scope
- Define, Monitor & Control the SKD/CKD Facilities
- Define & Implement an SKD/CKD Assembly Unit which includes and not limited to: Assembly Process, Layout, Tools, Material Flows, MES Tools, Test Benches, Quality Mgt Sys…
- Responsible for the completion of all Manufacturing deliverables for Project Gates.
- Responsible for SOP within the defined cost, quality and deadline.
- Hire & provide primary training of new staff and the development of Team Leaders/Members
- Report the project performance locally & globally.
Production Management Responsibilities
- Responsible for the quality and efficiency of product manufactured or packaged in the plant.
- Responsible for the following areas: Safety, Quality, Manufacturing Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain, Maintenance.
- Provides immediate supervision & leadership to the employees
- Analyses and resolves problems in defined areas and demonstrates solid knowledge of processes and procedures
- Ensure that the schedule provided by the Site Manager is followed. Has primary responsibility for accurate reporting of completed work orders
- Work with team on continuous improvement for the various jobs within the Manufacturing department
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or relevant engineering degree, MBA/ Masters is a plus
- 10 years of experience in Production & Manufacturing and/or Supervision in other related industries with at least 3 years in Manufacturing & Engineering Lead. Tractor & Agricultural Machinery manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Production transfer experience will be highly appreciated.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certificate would be additional asset
- Proficiency in MS Office suits, MS Project knowledge as an asset
- Speaks fluent Turkish and English.
- Excellent communication skill, both written and verbal with all levels of the organization
- Excellent problem solving and crisis management skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Leading the change and taking initiative and decision making
- High level of accuracy and detail orientation
- Great planning and organizing skills
- Multitask and have advanced analytical skills
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا