مطلوب منسق المشروع لدى فنادق ومنتجعات فورسيزونز في عمان ، الأردن
Due to local labor law, applicants must hold work authorization for Jordan, namely a Jordanian ID
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. Because of our employee-centric approach, Four Seasons has been listed in the FORTUNE Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For” rankings every year since 1998.
- Manage all projects and CAPEX items related to engineering.
- Follow with any local authority requirements to obtain the needed approvals.
- Delivering projects on time to meet the budgeted line.
- Make sure any selected vendor is in accordance to company standards proven with a high quality.
- Update the CAPEX list and arrange for a regular meeting with management reconciling the projects .
- Coordinate and close existing engineering projects
- Coordinate and facilitate new owner projects
- Coordinate and document and report defects
Act as quality controller and help in engineering procurementإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب منسق لدى شركة Passion للبحث والتطوير
What To Expect From Your Work Experience…You Will
- Be part of a cohesive team with a singular focus on creating the best guest experience
- Have the ability to demonstrate your unique personality and service style while achieving the brand standards that make us Four Seasons
- Be encouraged to demonstrate your professional passion
- Have career growth opportunities both within Four Seasons Amman and worldwide with our company
- Get to experience other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts through the complimentary room nights program
Learn more about our property and what it is like to work at Four Seasons by visiting: here