مطلوب مهندس مبيعات تقني لدى Mineral Circles Bearings في دبي ، الإمارات العربية المتحدة
Technical Sales Engineer – Urgent Position
We are on the lookout for a confident Technical Sales Engineer to join our vibrant team at Mineral Circles Bearings in Dubai.
Growing your career as a Full Time Technical Sales Engineer is a great opportunity to develop useful skills.
If you are strong in adaptability, communication and have the right experience for the job, then apply for the position of Technical Sales Engineer at Mineral Circles Bearings today!
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- ******** :49 am
THIS IS YOUR SHINING MOMENT!
We are looking for a Superstar who has proven track experience as a Technical Sales Engineer!
We’re always on the lookout for great talents who are willing to give us a helping hand in creating a much more competitive team.
Do You See Yourself As
- Proactive & outgoing
- One-of-a-kind in customer relation
- Phone communicator
- Loves coffee (yes, we have a mind-blowing coffee of your choice!) and a big fan of flexibility?
POSITION: Technical Sales Engineer / Sales Executiveإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير تنفيذي منع الخسائر لدى شركة صديقي القابضة في الامارات
DEPARTMENT: Industrial Division
- Research market for Industrial clients within the MRO industry.
- Visit clients and leads on a regular basis.
- Introduce company’s products & Services.
- Develop long-term relationships with clients.
- Advice clients on technical queries.
- Execute product training.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms.
- Receive inquiries and Prepare quotations.
- Respond to client calls, emails, WhatsApp.
- Sourcing of items if not in stock.
- Follow-up, negotiate & close deals.
- Processes sales orders.
- Coordinate with Purchasing, finance & Logistics departments.
- Follow up on aftersales feedback.
- Continuously updating the ERP and CRM system.
- To meet all targets set by the line manager.
Skills & Experiences
- Excellent sales skills.
- Minimum 5 years Sales Engineer background.
- Good connection with manufacturers within Steel, Cement, Crushers, food & Beverages, Packaging, sectors.
- Self-driven, well organized.
- Familiar with commercial terms.
- Good computer skills (MS Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
- SAP/ERP experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent team player with a high level of dedication.
- Driving License
- BS/MS in Mechanical Engineering or business relevant field
- Learning opportunities
- Opportunities to grow
- Attractive package
Job originally posted on GrabJobs. If you need to report this job please contact GrabJobs