وظائف لدى ThinkMarkets في دبي، الإمارات العربية المتحدة
We are seeking a Campaign Manager to join our rapidly growing global workforce in Dubai. In this cross-functional role you will be responsible for spearheading and overseeing all aspects of the Groups’ digital operations including but not limited to Studio, Platform changes and Website/CMS. As the Campaign Manager, you will lead a global production team and be responsible for the smooth delivery of all centrally managed market leading digital campaigns for the Group. The role requires a candidate with strong hands-on experience in Media, Studio and Production including strong leadership and prioritization skills. The ideal candidate will be a process and data-driven individual, with previous exposure to both Digital Agency and Financial Services space.
- Take ownership of end-to-end process for activation of all campaigns, ad operations, distribution channels and web platform changes.
- Coordinate closely with the creative designers, UI Managers, content managers, copywriters, CRM managers, Product Managers, and development to create a broad distribution of multi-channel campaigns and ensure maximum exposure of media spend.
- Conduct regular planning sessions, meetings, and stand-ups to stay across digital and studio operations, delivery, and issue tracking.
- Understand user and stakeholder needs, requirements, ideas and opportunities and translate into delivery plans.
- Full ownership of the Campaign Management, Creation, Distribution, and post launch Analytics process.
- Provide analytics reports across multiple channels on the performance and effectiveness of marketing platform updates and optimize accordingly.
- Manage and lead the Company’s global production team including but not limited to hiring, retaining, mentoring, and training new staff.
- Ensure the efficient allocation and prioritisation of global resources across the Group.
- Responsible for setting and managing production budgets for digital operations.
- Produce competitor analysis to identify opportunities and trends to create new digital campaigns.
- 5+ years relevant experience in Digital Marketing, Media and Studio Management roles, including at least 2 years of experience within the Financial Services sector.
- Previous experience of working within a Digital Marketing Agency environment will be considered highly advantageous.
- BA/MSc degree in Marketing, Business Information, or related field.
- Proficient in social media , paid search, multiple DSPs and extensive knowledge of the RTB and wider programmatic landscape.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Tableau, Google Suite, and enterprise level content and translation management platforms.
- Experience working in an Agile project management environment.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Advanced presentation, communication and writing skills – working across the team, within the wider agency, with clients and media owners.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and multitask a variety of tasks and projects.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be dynamic, self-motivated and data-driven.
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills demonstrating cross-cultural understanding and knowledge.
Established in 2010, ThinkMarkets is a global online financial trading company with over 12 offices and 200+ employees spanning Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia, and North America. We specialize in providing multi-asset trading and support to thousands of clients around the world 24/7.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظف مبيعات تنفيذي لدى Soft Skills USA في دبي