مطلوب مدير تدريب لدى كريم في عمان ، الأردن
At Careem we are led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve lives in the Middle East, North Africa and Pakistan. We’re pioneering the development of innovative services to aid the mobility of people, the mobility of things and the mobility of money.
We’re in the driving seat as we help to define how technology will shape progress in some of the fastest-growing countries in the world. Our teams are building tech to meet the needs of the future in areas including data and AI, e-commerce, technology-enabled logistics, maps, identity, and fintech.
We’re well placed to solve complex and meaningful challenges at scale, with deep tech expertise, strong regulatory relationships, a local presence, and increasingly specialised global teams which are structured to operate as autonomous start-ups. Our team of over 400 engineers and developers are empowered to develop cutting-edge technology every day.
Careem was established in July 2012, became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Uber Technologies, Inc. in January 2020, and today operates in over 100 cities across 12 countries.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب فني صيانة لدى شركة تعمل في مجال الات التعبئة والتغليف
About The Team
We are looking for a qualified team leader to manage our team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
What You’ll Do
- Creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Setting clear team goals
- Delegating tasks and set deadlines for your internal team
- Oversee day-to-day operations
- Liaise with the Catalog/Menu team to understand when a restaurant’s menu has been created and is ready to set “live” on the Careem platform.
- Manage and maintain physical and digital document management systems (Proof of training, device handover forms).
- Generate pre-structured reports from our CRM system/Tableau to assist the Commercial director.
- Hand over all trained and live merchants to the Commercial Director for distribution to account management.
- Track key metrics and extract weekly/monthly reports (Acceptance time, item unavailability and order cancellations) of new & existing merch
- ants to make sure training has been done efficiently.
- Retraining merchants should there be any issues/change of shifts/owners.
What You’ll Need
- Proven work experience as a team leader (years of experience at least 1-2)
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Outstanding time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize workload.
- Excellent written and spoken Arabic and English language skills.
Where you’ll be
- Even though we are working remotely, we are strong believers in collaboration and the power of building social connections with our teams. For that reason, our offices are still open and provide plenty of collaboration-friendly spaces at times when teams need it or if you need a quiet space to work outside of home.
- You’ll be working in the location you’re hired from. Due to legal and compensation considerations, you will need to be based out of the country you’re hired from as your primary work location.
What we’ll provide you
As a Careem Colleague You Will Be Able To
In addition to a competitive long-term total compensation with salary and equity, we have a reward philosophy that expands beyond this.إقرأ أيضا:وظائف شاغرة لدى شركة رائدة في عمان
- Be part of a Remote-First organisation
- Work from any country in the world for 60 days a year
- Use Unlimited Vacation days throughout the year
- Access fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.
- Work and learn from great minds
- Create impact in a region with untapped potential
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day