وظائف شاغرة لدى Mastercard Foundation في نيروبي، كينيا
Foundation employees (i.e., those engaged on continuing or fixed term contracts of employment) are eligible to apply for any vacancy without prejudicing their current position provided they have been in their current role for a minimum period of 12 months. Exceptions may be considered where there is a compelling business case, supported by the Business Head and approved by Chief Officer (P & C).
NB: this Internal Job Board is solely for existing Foundation staff to apply for jobs. Wish to refer a friend? Navigate to “My Dashboard” or click the + icon in the top banner to access “Add a Referral” for all external referrals.
If you are an experienced SaaS professional looking to increase your impact, read on!
Reporting to the Head Enterprise Applications, the role will role provides ongoing support for new applications as required. Login credentials and license administration and management. Review and assessment of applications to meet user’s needs.
WAYS YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE
- Engage, influence and collaborate to achieve consistent business alignment with IT, ensuring all SaaS applications are properly supported.
- Oversee activity pertaining to the administration of application licenses.
- Consolidate and manage centrally the list of all applications with each respective business owners.
- Build workflows for employee onboarding and offboarding to automatically allocate/revoke the requisite applications and permissions.
- Provide reports and information regarding SaaS allocation and usage.
- Facilitate functional and technical support for application users.
- Participate in planning and execution of tasks related to the evaluation of new SaaS applications.
- Ensure the company’s policies and standards are followed.
- Maintains documentation for applications, processes, and procedures.
- Evaluates the current SaaS portfolio to determine if a new application can replace several existing applications.
- Assess risks of new applications and provide recommendations based on assessment.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree Information Technology or related field with SaaS administrator Cerificate is required.
- At least 1 year in an environment administrating and working closely with SaaS applications.
- Skilled in creating guides and manuals for users.
- Some experience with APIs and integrating applications.
- Detailed understanding of modern project management methodologies (SCRUM, Agile).
- Demonstrated ability to develop implementation plans that achieve objectives.
- Ability to present complex ideas clearly, manage the complexities of integrating new technologies. and to influence individuals across the business to achieve objectives.
- Understands how emerging technologies and service providers can be utilized to improve existing systems and/or increase operational efficiency.
- Ability to identify opportunities for efficiencies and cost reductions through new technology and/or the leveraging technology across the organization.
- Intellectually curious and flexible, is comfortable with ambiguity, receptive to new ideas and open to change, when presented with best options.
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills, including the ability to deal with situations where information is difficult to obtain, complex or ambiguous.
- Results driven and motivated by a sense of performance excellence and a sense of urgency; possesses a proactive and ‘self-starter’ mentality.
- Demonstrates strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills in complex environments with an aptitude for diplomacy.
- Possesses a global mind-set and professional maturity and demonstrates sensitivity to working within different cultures. Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties and changing priorities.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Possess professional maturity, sensitivity with different cultures, and impeccable integrity that exemplify the Foundation’s values.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
Deadline for Applications is May 2, 2022.
The Mastercard Foundation values the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the organization and we are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.
Completion of satisfactory business references and background checks are essential conditions of employment.
For more information and to sign up for the Foundation’s newsletter, please visit http://www.mastercardfdn.org/
Follow the Foundation on Twitter at @MastercardFdn
NB: To avoid missing email communication about your application, please check your spam/junk folder and mark our emails as “not junk”.