وظائف شاغرة لدى زين السودان في الخرطوم
Internet of Things Specialist
Department/Section: Digital Services
Job Title: Internet of Things (IoT) Specialist
Reports to: IoT Team Leader
To Captures use cases and business requirements in order to define and grow of Zain SD IoT solutions offerings; to develop IoT products and services across potential markets; Create and Drive MRD and PRD creation for IoT use cases and solutions; participate in creating commercial roadmaps for IoT P&S in aligned with the Zain strategic objectives; to set the path to a blended product like no other in the industry.
Key Accountabilities And Tasks
- Ownership of IoT and smart solution strategy development and execution.
- Develop a solid understanding of technical development requirements and user experience direction for assigned IoT use case(s).
- Develop expert level knowledge of features, functions, and capabilities of assigned IoT use cases and smart solution(s) to serve as IoT expert.
- Analyze customer requirements and assess feasibility for IoT use cases fit to customer business requirements.
- Configure and implement select IoT use cases and smart solutions within on premise and cloud-based environments, participating in technical aspects of team deliverables, including quality, performance, maintainability, reliability, security, and scalability
- Developing Market and Product Requirements Documents and working with technology team to identify the most appropriate implementation for the business need (build vs. buy).
- Work closely with technology team throughout the product development cycle to ensure the final product meets requirements.
- Drive the success of the products by teaming with early adopter customers to provide feedback on requirements, prototypes, and the ultimate implementation.
- Participate on a team of highly skilled IoT / smart solution Technology consultants analyzing, rationalizing, designing, building and testing IoT/Smart solutions services for the largest organizations in SUDAN.
- Assessing, designing and transforming IoT use cases and smart solution to meet changing requirements
- Own the business plan for Zain SD’s IoT/Smart Solution including; market and competitor analysis, product roadmap, pricing & launch strategies, financial projections and recommendations and actions for improvement
- Provide strategic and financial input and direction to the company’s annual business planning.
- Lead and deliver IoT/Smart Solution product strategy, steering the direction of the requirements for new products and services, product improvements, etc
- Identify new business opportunities within the market segment and develop business proposals for these opportunities
- Work with technology team, systems design and support teams to ensure that current and planned products are achievable and delivered to market according to the agreed specification
- Manage, develop and lead a team of product managers as well as a cross functional virtual team.
- Keep abreast of latest product and service developments within the industry
- To be fully accountable for the quality, accuracy timeliness and effectiveness of reports and KPI’s.
- Contribute in the effective management, motivation and development of the team resources by liaising closely with the key line management, personnel and other relevant parties within the Digital Services and IoT departments to ensure problems/ issues are identified and resolve or apparently escalated at an earlier stage.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable policies & regulatory requirements in information security.
Typical Performance Measures
- Department Efficiency, delivering best of Services and solutions.
- Effectiveness in leading the IoT/Smart solution towards best services delivery /decision making/innovation management and risk management
- Delivery of service to customers according to agreed quality standards.
- Compliment with policies and company set strategy.
- Team work and resource management skills to meet the department targets.
- Capable of managing teams and IoT and smart solution services partners and vendors
- Coordinated plans to support the expanding demands of customers.
- Coordinate with IoT teams for service delivery and improvement plans.
- Coordination with different internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for company assets such as vehicles, IT equipment and PC’s.
Leading coaching team in alignment with Zain HR leadership strategy
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا